What is a high quality network that learns and reacts well? - Too many density is not good. But too little density is not a good thing either.
So what to do?
- How do you set in motion emergence - Valdis makes the point that the core is always a triangle and closing out these triangles is the work
- The trick is to close a lot in the centre - the centre should be densely connected - so we don’t have to go through only you and so avoid being a bottleneck - closed triangles = trust and speed
- But you don’t want to close ALL your triangles - risk then you end up with an echo chamber
- So look at who should be connected - what is the value or not of being connected - close the triangles around them that make sense - the OPEN UP NEW ONES
- Which we may then close or NOT
- Remember triangles and open or close when you see the value
- So if all in the network does this - then we get great value